Who we are:
We are a data mining company founded by former scientists of LMU Munich and the Max Planck Institute. Our SaaS products support international technology companies with their innovation and IP management process. Through, AI, machine learning, and our semantic algorithms, we provide a cutting edge patent search- and analytics tool. Our users are companies/institutions like Siemens, Deutsche Post, Harvard University, or Max-Planck-Institute. Aside from our headquarter in Munich we are represented in the Silicon Valley through the German Accelerator program. We are proud to be nominated for the Diesel Medaille 2018, and are finalists at The Spark Award for artificial intelligence powered by Handelsblatt & McKinsey. We are looking for new team members who want to be challenged and want to have an impact.
You will join our development team to maintain and develop our application, but especially support our UX and UI projects.
Who would fit in well with us:
- Design enthusiast
- Very good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, responsive web design and responsive images
- Experience with MySQL
- Use of Git and Github
- Experience with Laravel (advantage)
- Knowledge of Vue.js (advantage)
- Use of Nginx (advantage)
What octimine offers you:
- You will become a part of the octimine family with well-known customers (eg Siemens, Max-Planck Institure, Fraunhofer Institute) and shape their future in the Intellectual Property world.
- We offer a highly professional and at the same time easy-going atmosphere - Startup-spirit meets an extremely strong leadership and feedback culture.
- We leave you your creative freedom, so you can leave your own personal footprint in your work area.
- We give you the chance to expand your technical skills! We provide you with a modern work environment in the center of Munich! We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team!
Ready for disruption? Send your complete application documents to: