Who we are:
Imagine a company that can analyze the technical knowledge of the world in just a few seconds and revolutionizes the world of technology data analytics – this is what Dennemeyer Octimine does. With the help of modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and semantic algorithms our SaaS products support international tech companies with their innovation and patent analytics tasks. Dennemeyer Octimine is a young, smart and dynamic start-up in the middle of a growth and internationalization phase supported by our parent company, the Dennemeyer Group, one of the largest full-service providers for the management of intellectual property rights.
You will join our development team to maintain and develop our application, but especially support our UX and UI projects.
Who would fit in well with us:
- Design enthusiast
- Very good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, responsive web design and responsive images
- Experience with MySQL
- Use of Git and Github
- Experience with Laravel (advantage)
- Knowledge of Vue.js (advantage)
- Use of Nginx (advantage)
What octimine offers you:
- You will become a part of the octimine family with well-known customers (eg Siemens, Max-Planck Institure, Fraunhofer Institute) and shape their future in the Intellectual Property world.
- We offer a highly professional and at the same time easy-going atmosphere - Startup-spirit meets an extremely strong leadership and feedback culture.
- We leave you your creative freedom, so you can leave your own personal footprint in your work area.
- We give you the chance to expand your technical skills! We provide you with a modern work environment in the center of Munich! We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team!
Ready for disruption? Send your complete application documents to: