Who we are:
Imagine a company that can analyze the technical knowledge of the world in just a few seconds and revolutionizes the world of technology data analytics – this is what Dennemeyer Octimine does. With the help of modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and semantic algorithms our SaaS products support international tech companies with their innovation and patent analytics tasks. Dennemeyer Octimine is a young, smart and dynamic start-up in the middle of a growth and internationalization phase supported by our parent company, the Dennemeyer Group, one of the largest full-service providers for the management of intellectual property rights.
- Manage, monitor and design our server architecture and data clusters
- Manage our code repositories
- Automation of self-testing builds
- Control and improvement of our staging / production server structure
- Integration with other projects
- Processes standardization
Skills & Experience:
- Agile Software Development: Jira
- Build (continuous integration), e.g. npm, yarn
- Version Control: Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Unit Testing
- Configuration (cloud and normal infrastructure management and configuration): Chef, Docker, Puppet
- Programming Languages: Java, Python
- Databases: MySQL, Elastic Search, neo4j
What octimine offers you:
- Start-up ecosystem in the field of Artificial Intelligence. We offer a highly inspiring, dynamic, fast learning start-up environment with flat hierarchies
- Flexibility. No daily inefficient routines, manage the agenda of your work day yourself. Be creative and design your own octimine relevant projects.
- Impact. At octimine you make the difference, leave your personal footprint!
- Amazing work environment. Just to name a few, we provide you with your personal notebook, educational possibilities and a modern work environment in the center of Munich!
- Internationality. Join our young, highly professional and international team!
- Family. Become part of our octimine family with well-known customers (e.g. Siemens, Max-Planck Institute, Fraunhofer Institute)
Would you like to become part of the octimine family? Then send us your complete application documents today to: