Who we are:
We are a data mining company founded by former scientists of LMU Munich and the Max Planck Institute. Our SaaS products support international technology companies with their innovation and IP management process. Through AI, machine learning, and our semantic algorithms, we provide a cutting edge patent search- and analytics tool. Our users are companies/institutions like Siemens, Deutsche Post, Harvard University, or Max-Planck-Institute. Aside from our headquarter in Munich we are well connected in the Silicon Valley through the German Accelerator program. We are proud to be nominated for the Diesel Medaille 2018, and are finalists for The Spark Award for artificial intelligence powered by Handelsblatt & McKinsey. We are looking for new team members who want to be challenged and want to have an impact.
- Manage, monitor and design our server architecture and data clusters
- Manage our code repositories
- Automation of self-testing builds
- Control and improvement of our staging / production server structure
- Integration with other projects
- Processes standardization
Skills & Experience:
- Agile Software Development: Jira
- Build (continuous integration), e.g. npm, yarn
- Version Control: Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Unit Testing
- Configuration (cloud and normal infrastructure management and configuration): Chef, Docker, Puppet
- Programming Languages: Java, Python
- Databases: MySQL, Elastic Search, neo4j
What octimine offers you:
- Start-up ecosystem in the field of Artificial Intelligence. We offer a highly inspiring, dynamic, fast learning start-up environment with flat hierarchies
- Flexibility. No daily inefficient routines, manage the agenda of your work day yourself. Be creative and design your own octimine relevant projects.
- Impact. At octimine you make the difference, leave your personal footprint!
- Amazing work environment. Just to name a few, we provide you with your personal notebook, educational possibilities and a modern work environment in the center of Munich!
- Internationality. Join our young, highly professional and international team!
- Family. Become part of our octimine family with well-known customers (e.g. Siemens, Max-Planck Institute, Fraunhofer Institute)
Would you like to become part of the octimine family? Then send us your complete application documents today to: